July 29, 2018
I'm usually running around last-minute getting things in order around here before heading out on a LD ride...not so much today.
I have completed a final T-CLOCK inspection on the motorcycle, verified tire pressures are where I want them (38/29), gave the windshield a good steaming to reduce the bug-count to a manageable level (ha!) reviewed my packing lists one final time...
...and hit the last checkmark on my list, meaning I'm done and as ready as I'm going to be!
I hit 'send' on an email moments ago letting a few family members and former work colleagues know that I'm doing this. They all seem to enjoy watching me wander around. 😆
Again, still not a fan of Facebook - sorry.
Tomorrow mid-morning I'll depart for a leisurely 300 mile ride to bake a bit more in beautiful Mojave County, Arizona. This is the final dress rehearsal ride.
A final few words before we start from there tomorrow afternoon.
I'm usually running around last-minute getting things in order around here before heading out on a LD ride...not so much today.
I have completed a final T-CLOCK inspection on the motorcycle, verified tire pressures are where I want them (38/29), gave the windshield a good steaming to reduce the bug-count to a manageable level (ha!) reviewed my packing lists one final time...
...and hit the last checkmark on my list, meaning I'm done and as ready as I'm going to be!
I hit 'send' on an email moments ago letting a few family members and former work colleagues know that I'm doing this. They all seem to enjoy watching me wander around. 😆
Again, still not a fan of Facebook - sorry.
Tomorrow mid-morning I'll depart for a leisurely 300 mile ride to bake a bit more in beautiful Mojave County, Arizona. This is the final dress rehearsal ride.
A final few words before we start from there tomorrow afternoon.

I’ll be following along on your great adventure. Safe travels, Ken!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jim!
DeleteThis is so exciting! Can’t wait to read about your adventure - be safe!
ReplyDelete