Park Link Road Videos - December, 2020

December 16, 2020

The reason why I've not yet posted the videos from our little get-away from a couple of months ago is... I've been struggling with how to make them a bit more compelling.

So, the results of a recent, on-going experiment.  That, and also some learning about software that's out there that might help fix a few things.  My education has also been focused on camera setups and such.

Two years ago, I'd posted a short video while preparing for a ride on a road locals know.  It's about 18 miles long, but the fun twisty section of five miles is nearly in the middle.  So, a lot of straight-line riding, a few kinks in the road that gets a person to this few minutes of fun.

I'd recently cleaned this up a bit and had re-loaded to YouTube a couple of months ago.  I *hate* that you can't revise the same video and have it with the same link.  

What was NOT shown was the rest of that ride.  Well, it's been on YouTube, but I'd not made a blog entry about it.  So, this is the 720p version of the eastbound ride along Park Link Road



A few weeks ago, I recorded the westbound version.  As you'll see, the road surface has been redone, so it does look different, yet it's the same road.  


I've also bumped the resolution up for this recent video; 1080p - much better.  No, not yet with a gyro stabilized camera setup.  Yeah...continuing my education on that as I'm writing this.


So, there will be more ride video to share - shortly.

Comments