New Year - January 2023

January 25, 2023 

Happy New Year!

 

Image by 'FiveFlowersForFamilyFirst' from Pixabay


The riding year ended up rather quietly in 2022. No specific reasons why...okay, perhaps that ending of that last ride wasn't exactly as intended. Eh, crap happens.

🤷

The typical mid-February ride isn't happening for me this again this year. A weekend get-away is upcoming to southern Nevada for a family event. A few weeks later, we'll be getting into an aluminum tube and doing that trip to the Pacific Northwest (PNW) by air. My wife found a *very* inexpensive airfare for us. We will have to compare the differences; perhaps an update to this blog entry will conclude that story. So, between those two trips at this time of year, there's mainly local rides to be done.

I do have an Saddlesore 1000 ride that I would like to accomplish soon. This is another one of those 'themed' rides. This one, I think, is unique. I'm a bit leery of discussing it further, but of course, there will be a blog entry on the ride when it happens.

Finally, I'm still goofing around with recording a few rides with video. If I'm going to keep doing much more of this, I'm going to need to update my ancient camera. Will that happen this year? Dunno...



See you down the road!